Dynamic, results driven, goal oriented sales professional with a proven track record in luxury sales. Seasoned keynote speaker and experienced professional with a passion and for developing and training leaders. Collaborative communicator continually focused on building relationships and navigating multiple client development cycles.
Fink’s Jewelers · Roanoke, VA · August 2018-November 2019
Luxury Jewelry Store Manager
Top producing fine jewelry sales professional (David Yurman, John Hardy, William Henry, Ippolita, Roberto Coin Tag Heuer, Cartier, Hamilton, Rolex).
- Very active in the community with Forest Rotary; as well as, involvement in numerous nonprofit fundraising events to serve the local communities whereby increasing exposure an brand recognition.
nternational Diamond Center · Clearwater, FL · August 2015-August 2018
Luxury Jewelry Sales Manager
Top producing fine jewelry sales professional (Tacori, Verragio, Forevermark, Henri Daussi, Gabriel & Company, Michael M, Rolex)
- Award winning Tacori Expert.
- Forevermark Diamond Ambassador.
- Top sales producer with Tacori, Forevermark, Verragio, Henri Daussi and Gabriel.
Digital Marketing Systems · Longwood, FL · April 2009-August 2015
Talent & Business Development
Formulate and implement strategic plans to enhance service quality standards and implemented strict measures in customer care procedures to optimize customer satisfaction and retention. Established partnership relationships with local and national non-profit organizations and manages business development activities to establish relationships for national distribution. Played a key role in collecting and collating data of key competitors, developed product catalog and marketing materials for B2B and B2C, and established brand identity, new company logo, and web presence. Designed and promoted virtual training courses, implemented business and lead generation tools, and Myers-Briggs Personality assessment workshop facilitator.
Contributions & Process Development:
- Keynote Speaker for sales, marketing, business development, real estate, finance, credit, and foreclosures.
- Published writer of “Saving Your Credit, Home, and Money” and sold over 3K copies.
- Developed and presented foreclosure defense training seminars for local law firm, presented outreach program one on one and group presentations.
- Trained and mentored more than 6K members for national outreach.
Stockton, Turner, and Company · Maitland, FL · November 2003-April 2009
Oversaw the day to day operation of a retail mortgage business and responsible for full P&L. Recruited, managed, and trained staff of 7 mortgage loan originators and administrators.
- Executed performance management and training which resulted in top 5% in origination volume in the company.
- Junior underwriter with no deficiencies.
Countrywide Home Loans · Lake Mary, FL · November 2000-November 2003
Senior Mortgage Consultant
Identified and established key relationships with top producing real estate agents and builders; in addition to developing loyal client relationships and referral program. Establish customer needs, analyzed credit and financials to recommend, originate, preliminary underwriting and closing residential mortgage loans.
- Consistently to 2% producing loan originators in the region.
- Prepared and conducted weekly training meetings for branch manager.
Sterling Corporation · Akron, OH · October 1979-November 2000
Director of Training and Development
Developed a training manual together with the VP to ensure consistency in training. Trained sales and management personnel to confidently sell $10K – $100K pieces of high end fine jewelry.
- National event sales increase to over $7M.
- One on one and group training on promotion, sales, and product knowledge for the “Million Dollar Diamond Show” events with 85% travel to over 350 retail stores.
- Contributing writer for the Akron Business Journal.
Oversaw and implemented profitability plans of a 7 store $10M+ region. Daily review of sales performance, profitability, team building of 78 management, sales and support staff. Analyzed P&L’s, Payroll, Inventory control. Monthly and annually reviewed target and performance appraisals with managers.
- Developed top performing managers.
- Consistently achieved company sales and profit goals.
Managed all of the day-to-day operations of a $1.6M fine jewelry store including In-house credit authorization and collections of a $2.8M portfolio, with full P&L responsibility. Trained and mentored 15 employees resulting in #1 jeweler in the market. Recruited and hired personnel through effective interviewing and screening.
- Consistently achieves sales, collection and profit goals.
- Proficient in merchandising and inventory control.
BA, Psychology and Counseling
Cornerstone Christian University | Orlando, FL | Currently Enrolled
AA, Business Information Management
Seminole State College| Sanford, FL | Completed | Cum Laude
- Presidents Club: Top 5% mortgage volume Nationally (5 time recipient)
- Circle of Excellence: Annual loan volume
- Legion of Merit: Leadership development (2 time recipient)
- Excellence in Training: (2 time recipient)
- Regional Excellence: Highest increase in regional sales volume
- Manager of the Year: (4 time recipient)